Do you grow, bake, make or provide a service that you want to share with our engaged, dedicated, and growing community of shoppers and vendors at our multi-vendor Saturday Market? Our market offers great opportunities for new and returning vendors with low fees, promotional support, ease of access, and an unparalleled market experience on a beautiful farm setting in the city. Application information is available in our 2017 Vendor Guide and you can learn more about our Saturday Market here.
Our Upcoming Events
- Future of Food Global Dialogue Series: What is this thing called organic? on March 29, 2017 1:00 pm
- Future of Food Global Dialogue Series: Through the bees’ eyes: seeking food system sustainability on March 30, 2017 12:30 pm
- Workshop: Building with Cob – Materials on March 31, 2017 4:00 pm
- Spreading Our Branches – Fresh Air Learning on April 1, 2017 10:00 am
- Spring Pop Up Market on April 4, 2017 4:30 pm