The Yurt is a very unique circular indoor space at the UBC Farm. Built with the intention for community gatherings and workshops. It has been creatively converted into all sorts of use, for example as a bridal suite, wedding ceremony space, puppet show theatre, yoga class, birthday parties, team building workshop, dressing room etc. We look forward to seeing your next creative event in the yurt!
- The Yurt holds 50 guests comfortably sitting, 70 standing.
- Electrical outlets available.
- Space heaters are available.
- 50 chairs and 10 tables (optional) are included in the yurt.
Unique site protocol:
- There are two electrical circuits in the yurt, please ask for guidance if heavy appliances are being used.
- Open the top hatchet slowly and remember to close it after use.
- Fixed rate year round – $400 (4 hours minimum) | $700 (8 hours) | $80 (additional hours)
For more information on our site protocol, rates and booking procedures please read our Private Events Guide