Upcoming Workshops for 2016
We’re excited to be hosting some great new workshops in 2016! Click the links below for full details, registration, and pricing. Check back for more workshop offers in the near future.
Early workshop registration is strongly encouraged, as popular workshops often sell out. In addition, workshop registration is subject to closure 1-5 days prior to the workshop. To attend a workshop, please note that advanced registration is required.
Revenue generated by our workshops is invested back into the Centre’s research and community programs. Your support is very important!
- Workshop: Plants for Permaculture on August 13, 2016 9:00 am
- Workshop: Tree and Shrub Walk on August 13, 2016 1:30 pm
- Workshop: Introduction to “Small-space” Gardening: Balconies, Containers, Patios on August 20, 2016 10:00 am
- Workshop: Authentic Japanese Cooking on August 24, 2016 6:00 pm
- Workshop: Summer Foraging on August 27, 2016 2:00 pm
- Workshop: Introduction to Canning on September 15, 2016 6:00 pm
- Workshop: Introduction to Honeybees and Apitherapy on September 17, 2016 1:00 pm
- Workshop: Cross-Curricular Learning in School-Yard Gardens on September 22, 2016 6:00 pm
- Workshop: Urban Foraging of Wild, Edible and Medicinal Plants on September 28, 2016 6:00 pm
- Workshop: Seed Saving on October 1, 2016 2:00 pm
- Workshop: Doughgirls Divine Pies on October 5, 2016 6:30 pm
- Workshop: Fall Wild Mushroom Foraging on October 29, 2016 1:30 pm
- Workshop: Soil Management – Can You Dig It? on November 5, 2016 1:00 pm
- Workshop: Doughgirls Holiday Baking on December 7, 2016 6:30 pm
To receive updates about current workshop offerings, please subscribe to the UBC Farm e-Newsletter by clicking here.
Interested in leading a workshop at UBC Farm? Prospective facilitators can submit an application here.
In addition to the Growing Season Workshop Series, the UBC Farm hosts numerous other short courses and workshops: