Upcoming Workshops for 2016
We’re excited to be hosting some great new workshops in 2016! Click the links below for full details, registration, and pricing. Check back for more workshop offers in the near future.
Early workshop registration is strongly encouraged, as popular workshops often sell out. In addition, workshop registration is subject to closure 1-5 days prior to the workshop. To attend a workshop, please note that advanced registration is required.
Revenue generated by our workshops is invested back into the Centre’s research and community programs. Your support is very important!
- Feeding Growth – Scale Your Progressive Food Business: Pricing, Sales & Distribution on October 27, 2016 1:00 pm
- Workshop: Fall Wild Mushroom Foraging on October 29, 2016 1:30 pm
- Workshop: Soil Management – Can You Dig It? on November 5, 2016 1:00 pm
- Feeding Growth – Scale Your Progressive Food Business: Financing Growth on November 10, 2016 1:00 pm
- Workshop: Knitting It Together on November 16, 2016 6:00 pm
- Workshop: Doughgirls Holiday Baking on December 7, 2016 6:30 pm
To receive updates about current workshop offerings, please subscribe to the UBC Farm e-Newsletter by clicking here.
Interested in leading a workshop at UBC Farm? Prospective facilitators can submit an application here.
In addition to the Growing Season Workshop Series, the UBC Farm hosts numerous other short courses and workshops: