The UBC Farm hosts workshops in three seasons, the Spring, Summer and Fall. Workshops are led by our staff, partners in the community or experts in sustainable living skills from around the region. Each UBC Farm workshop strives to include hands on activities for participants. Revenue generated by our workshops is invested back into the Centre’s research and community programs. Click the links below for full details, registration, and pricing. This page is updated frequently.
- Workshop: Building with Cob – Materials on March 31, 2017 4:00 pm
- Workshop: Urban Foraging of Wild, Edible, and Medicinal Plants on April 11, 2017 6:30 pm
- Workshop: Winter Foraging on April 15, 2017 1:00 pm
- Workshop: Building with Cob – Finishes on April 22, 2017 9:00 am
- Workshop: Kombucha on May 6, 2017 2:00 pm
- Workshop: Authentic Japanese Cooking on May 13, 2017 9:00 am
- Workshop: Doughgirls Downhome Summer Desserts on June 6, 2017 6:30 pm
- Workshop: Vegetarian Japanese Cooking on June 10, 2017 9:00 am
- Workshop: Saeurkraut and the Art of Fermented Foods on June 10, 2017 2:00 pm
- Workshop: Gardening in Small Spaces on June 17, 2017 1:00 pm
- Workshop: Summer Foraging on July 15, 2017 1:00 pm
Make sure to register early as our workshops have very limited seats and often sell out. Workshop registration may close 1-5 days prior to the workshop.
The first place we announce workshops is always in our weekly UBC Farm community newsletter.
Interested in leading a workshop at UBC Farm? Prospective facilitators can submit an application here.