UBC Farm Community Kitchen SeriesThe UBC Farm is starting a monthly community kitchen where community members (including students, faculty, staff and neighbours) come together to prepare a meal as a group. The goal in establishing a community kitchen at the farm is to generate enthusiasm and community around preparing food, share cooking skills and knowledge as well as bringing warmth and happiness to the UBC Farm kitchen! Each meal will be vegetarian with vegan and gluten free options. We will cap the number of participants at 15, more than that will make it too challenging to work in our kitchen. We will accept donations for the meal, whatever you are able to pay, but no one will be turned away if they cannot afford to make a donation.
Location: UBC Farm – Farm Centre Kitchen (3461 Ross Drive, Vancouver)
- November session is now full! Thank you!
- December session is now full! Thank you!
- January session is full, thank you!
- February session is full, thank you!
- March session is full, thank you!
- April session will be hosted on Thursday, April 19th. Please register here.