Join us for an outdoor long table dinner at the UBC Farm’s enchanting Poplar Grove hosted by Scholar’s catering.Enjoy an al fresco five-course, farm-to-table experience under the twinkling lights and live music at the UBC Farm’s beautiful Poplar Grove. Using seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients grown steps away from your dining table, these dinners showcase the talents of UBC’s executive chef David Speight and the team at Scholar’s catering. Celebrate the bounty of local food and support our continuing work towards understanding sustainable food systems at the UBC Farm. Both 2017 dinners have sold out. Please join the contact list to receive an email when future dates become available here.
Tickets and details:We will host two dates for the 2017 series
- Thursday, July 13th 2017 | 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, August 11th 2017 | 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Read the menu for July 13th here: UBC Farm Long Table Dinner Menu – July 13 2017
Read the menu for August 11th here: UBC Farm Long Table Dinner Menu – August 11 2017
- Vegetarian options will be incorporated with all courses.
- Proceeds from these dinners will all go towards the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at the UBC Farm’s research and programming.
- Weather-dependant: In a true open air long table dinner style, we will not be covering the event with a tent. If rain is forecasted on the farm, we will cancel at least three days in advance and offer a full refund or offer to transfer the tickets to the next long table dinner date.
- Refund and transfer policy: Tickets cannot be refunded but can be transferred, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your tickets to another name.