Thank you for your interest. This workshop is now sold out.
DescriptionGood food comes from good soil. If you have ever grown food or kept a garden, you have likely wondered about the fertility of your soil. Soil testing is a powerful and simple tool to understand what is happening in your soil. Knowing the fertility status of your soil allows you to make the most efficient use of resources to build healthy soil and grow nutrient dense food. This workshop will cover the following:
- How to take a soil sample
- Interpreting soil samples
- A discussion of soil nutrients
- Signs and symptoms of common deficiencies
- A discussion of locally available amendments and their nutrient profiles