We are currently hiring:
- Web Software Project Worker (UBC CareersOnline CWL Login Required) | Deadline: Friday, March 24th, 2017
- Volunteer Worker (UBC CareersOnline CWL Login Required) | Deadline: Friday, March 24th, 2017
- Landed Learning Web Assistant | Deadline: March 24, 2017
- Seasonal Student Positions (Multiple Openings) | Deadline: 11:59pm on Sunday, March 26th, 2017
- Landed Learning Indigenous Education Program Developer | Deadline: Sunday, April 2, 2017
This section is regularly updated, subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about new postings.
For Credit Internship Openings
The UBC Farm Career Development Internship engages UBC students with their local food system and creates opportunities to experience the working environment of a food sustainability focused organization. Selected interns will receive credits towards their UBC degree while increasing their understanding and knowledge of food systems research, from organic agriculture to food production methods, food-focused community engagement, and business management.
Much of the great work that happens at the UBC Farm is made possible by the continued support of the farm’s dedicated volunteers. The UBC Farm volunteer program provides UBC students, staff, faculty members, and members of the wider community the chance to gain hands-on experience in many aspects of small-scale sustainable farming. Most volunteer opportunities are available during the main growing season (May-October).
Please visit the UBC Careers website for general campus employment information.