Vancouver Radicchio Festival
November 9, November 12 & November 17
Join the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at the UBC Farm as we celebrate the beautiful bitters grown right here in British Columbia. This event will feature radicchio-themed tasters from local chefs, product demos, examples of participatory vegetable-breeding projects, great beer and wine pairings and an opportunity to meet local farmers passionate about growing chicories. CSFS Postdoctoral Fellow Alexandra Lyon will be presenting and doing a carrot tasting on the Canadian Organic Vegetable Improvement (CANOVI) project at the festival on Nov. 17 – don’t miss out!
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Riley Park | E 30th Ave & Ontario St, Vancouver, BC
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 | 9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- PNE | 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC
- Sunday, November 17, 2019 | 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Post at 750 | #110 – 750 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC