Seeds of Knowledge
Saturday July 20, 2019, 10:00AM-2:00PM
Join us for an exciting day for the whole family to learn about and celebrate research with the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm!
Seeds of Knowledge showcases the innovative research happening at the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems and our partners, highlighting results and giving the public the chance to meet researchers, explore research tools, and join a tour led by researchers to see what research in action looks like at the UBC Farm.
- Free UBC Farm tour with guest spots from researchers
- Scavenger hunt and colouring contest for kids
- Passport to Knowledge prize draw
- Live music from Route 9 and The William Chernoff Band
- Food and coffee trucks
- More than 30 different local vendors selling produce, fruit, meat, mushrooms, cheese, eggs, baked goods, beverages, sweet treats, alcohol, artisan goods, and more
Date and Time
Saturday, July 20, 2019 | 10:00AM – 2:00PM
UBC Farm | 3461 Ross Drive