UBC Farm Workshops are led by our experienced farm staff and many allied experts in sustainable living skills from around the region.
The UBC Farm offers a variety of workshops on topics including baking, beekeeping, fermentation and other sustainable food and living skills.
Interested in leading a workshop at UBC Farm?
Have another idea for a workshop?
We are now offering custom workshops & team-building for organizations and groups.
- *Online* Medicinal Plant Walk on September 29, 2020 6:30 pm
- *Online* Best Practices for Restoring and Growing in Urban Soils on September 30, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Build Your Own Hoop Houses To Extend The Growing Season on October 5, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Chinatown Dumpling Master Class on October 6, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Fermenting the Harvest: Pickling without Canning on October 8, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Foraging Survival Trip on October 13, 2020 6:00 pm
- *Online* Grow Your Own Garlic on October 14, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Grow Your Own Mushrooms for Food and Medicine (Indoor & Balcony/Patio) on October 15, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Grow Your Own Mushrooms Outdoors for Food, Medicine, and Ecological Services on October 20, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Growing Sprouts & Microgreens Year Round on October 22, 2020 6:00 pm
- *Online* Foraging for Beginners on October 27, 2020 6:00 pm
- *Online* Snake Oil to Craft Cocktails: The History, Ingredients, Use, and Making of Bitters on October 29, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* DIY Kombucha on November 3, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Mushroom Foraging on November 5, 2020 6:00 pm
- *Online* Food Forests on November 12, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Cooking with Wild Mushrooms on November 14, 2020 11:00 am
- *Online* Crop Planning for Veggie Gardeners on November 17, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Wild Fermented Ginger Beer and Herbal Sodas on November 19, 2020 5:30 pm
- *Online* Seed Saving for Beginners on November 24, 2020 6:00 pm
- *Online* Herbal Medicine Throughout History on November 25, 2020 6:30 pm
- *Online* Ayurvedic Healing Teas and Tonics on November 26, 2020 6:00 pm
We strongly suggest registering early as our workshops have limited seats and often sell out. Moreover, workshop registration may close up to 5 days prior to the workshop. If a workshop is sold out, you can fill out the waiting list form here to request to be placed on a workshop’s waiting list. If you have any difficulties with this process, please email email@example.com, and we will add you to the waiting list.
Until further notice, all workshops will occur online (and an email with the link will be sent to registrants at least one day prior to each workshop).
Stay up to date on news, events, and more.Subscribe