UBC Farm Workshops are led by our experienced farm staff and many allied experts in sustainable living skills from around the region.
The UBC Farm offers a variety of workshops on topics including baking, beekeeping, fermentation and other sustainable food and living skills.
Interested in leading a workshop at UBC Farm?
Have another idea for a workshop?
We are now offering custom workshops & team-building for organizations and groups.
- Learning the Basics of Herbal Medicine on March 3, 2020 7:00 pm
- Winter Foraging on March 14, 2020 10:00 am
- Cooking with Ferments on March 18, 2020 5:30 pm
- Learn to Bake: Sourdough Bread on March 25, 2020 5:30 pm
- Learning the Art of Japanese Cuisine: Chirashi Sushi on April 18, 2020 2:30 pm
- Starting Your Own Seedlings on April 23, 2020 6:00 pm
- Making Pies from Scratch on May 6, 2020 5:30 pm
- Veggie Gardening 101 on May 7, 2020 6:00 pm
- Spring Foraging on May 9, 2020 1:00 pm
- Growing Food in Difficult Spaces on May 14, 2020 6:00 pm
- Making Daifuku Mochi on May 23, 2020 4:00 pm
- Ayurvedic Healing Teas and Elixirs on May 28, 2020 6:30 pm
- Plant Walk: Medicinal Herbs, Weeds, and Flowers on June 2, 2020 6:30 pm
- Learning the Art of Japanese Cuisine: Making Shio Koji and Shoyu Koji on June 3, 2020 6:00 pm
- Learn to Bake: Sourdough Bread on June 10, 2020 5:30 pm
Good to know:
We strongly suggest registering early as our workshops have limited seats and often sell out. Moreover, workshop registration may close up to 5 days prior to the workshop. If a workshop has sold out, you may request to be placed on our waiting list. Please email email@example.com, and we will add you to the waiting list.
Unless otherwise indicated on the workshop registration page, all workshops occur at UBC Farm (and an email with the specific location on the Farm will be sent to registrants at least one day prior to each workshop).
Stay up to date on news, events, and more.Subscribe