Saturday Farmers’ Markets at the UBC Farm
June 1 – November 30, 2019 from 10:00AM-2:00PM
Don’t miss the only farmers’ market in Vancouver located on a working farm! Get your fill of fresh local meats and produce, browse artisan crafts, listen to musicians play while you grab lunch and a coffee, and walk the farm to visit the chickens.
In addition to certified organic and farm-fresh produce, fruits, herbs, flowers and free-range eggs from the UBC Farm, the Saturday Farmers’ Market also features a variety of other local vendors selling meat, cheese, mushrooms, fruit, vegetables, nursery plants, baked goods, alcohol, prepared foods, and crafts alongside food and coffee trucks and live musicians.
- Payment – Cash , Interac, Visa and Mastercard are all accepted. Please note that a small number of market vendors are cash-only.
- Coupon programs – Our market participates in the Vancity Farmers’ Market Partnership and the BC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Coupon Program and accepts these coupons at the UBC Farm and vendor stalls.
- Parking – See a map of the market layout and nearby parking here. We ask that only those shoppers with mobility challenges park in the Farm’s entrance lot (2 hours free on Saturday). Market customers are encouraged to carpool, bus, bike, or walk to the farm. See our contact us page for directions and maps.
- Eggs – UBC Farm egg quantities are limited (the hens can only produce so much!) and in high demand. To ensure that as many people as possible can sample this popular treat, there is a limit of one dozen eggs per family at the UBC Farm stall. Other vendors will also be selling delicious local eggs; you can buy your fill from them!
- Farm tours – The UBC Farm offers free public tours at 12:00PM each Saturday during the market. Please meet at the entrance to the farm five minutes prior. These public tours are provided for individuals, families and small groups interested in learning more about the UBC Farm. Please dress for the weather and with sturdy footwear as tours can get messy while walking around farm fields and gardens! For groups of more than 10 or with specific learning objectives, visit our Guided Tours page to book a customized tour with us.
Shop and save! Incentive programs for our shoppers
Pick up a UBC Farm Market Stamp Card at the market info booth, buy from five different vendors, and when your card is full, enter it at the market booth to win a $50 gift certificate to the market. We draw three times throughout the season and there is no limit on the number of cards you can enter. UBC Students can enjoy a discount on all products at the UBC Farm stall thanks to the Sustainable Food Access Fund. Show your student card at the cash register to save!
Date and Time
Every Saturday, June 1 – November 30, 2019 | 10:00AM – 2:00PM
UBC Farm | 3461 Ross Drive