UBC Farm Workshops are led by our experienced farm staff and many allied experts in sustainable living skills from around the region.
The UBC Farm offers a variety of workshops on topics including baking, beekeeping, fermentation and other sustainable food and living skills.
Interested in leading a workshop at UBC Farm?
Have another idea for a workshop?
We are now offering custom workshops & team-building for organizations and groups.
- Making Shio Koji and Shoyu Koji on November 6, 2019 6:00 pm
- Sourdough Hands On on November 13, 2019 5:30 pm
- Beginners Guide to Mexican Gastronomy on November 21, 2019 6:00 pm
- Beginners Guide to Mexican Gastronomy (in Spanish) on November 23, 2019 10:00 am
- Making Daifuku Mochi on November 23, 2019 3:00 pm
- Miso Making on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
Good to know:
We strongly suggest registering early as our workshops have limited seats and often sell out. Moreover, workshop registration may close up to 5 days prior to the workshop. If a workshop has sold out, you may request to be placed on our waiting list. Please email email@example.com, and we will add you to the waiting list.
Unless otherwise indicated on the workshop registration page, all workshops occur at UBC Farm (and an email with the specific location on the Farm will be sent to registrants at least one day prior to each workshop).
Stay up to date on news, events, and more.Subscribe