If you want your education to have a big impact, learn with us at the CSFS at UBC Farm – and a great way to get involved is through the Faculty of Land and Food Systems (LFS) at UBC.
In an LFS degree, you’ll work with professors, professional practitioners, community leaders and peers to drive change in the areas of food security and safety, human nutrition, and the way we lean on our land. LFS programs even let you get your hands dirty to study and learn right here at the UBC Farm!
- Land One
- Applied Biology Major
- Food, Nutrition and Health Major
- Global Resource Systems Major
- Food and Resource Economics Major
- LFS 496 Career Development Course
- LFS Co-op
- LFS Tri-Mentoring Program
- Sustainable Food Systems Minor