20th Annual UBC Farm Farmers’ Market
June 5 – November 27, 2021:
Saturdays from 10:00AM – 2:00PM, Tuesdays from 4:00PM – 6:00PM
Join us on Saturday, June 5 for the 20th Annual UBC Farm Farmers’ Market! Don’t miss the 20th year of Vancouver’s only multi-vendor farmers’ market located on a working farm! In addition to certified organic and farm-fresh produce, fruits, herbs, and free-range eggs from the UBC Farm, the Saturday Multi-vendor Farmers’ Market also features a variety of other local vendors selling meat, vegan cheese, mushrooms, fruit, vegetables, nursery plants, baked goods, alcohol, and prepared foods, alongside food and coffee vendors.
Need more fresh UBC Farm produce? Don’t miss our Tuesday Evening Markets, from 4pm – 6pm, a smaller affair where we sell only our organically certified UBC Farm produce – just in time for dinner.
We accept card payments and UBC students receive a 20% discount on all UBC Farm produce. Please visit our website for more details and to read our safety protocols for market shoppers: ubcfarm.ubc.ca/food
- Do not shop if sick – In accordance with the restrictions outlined by the BCCDC, we will restrict entry to anyone who is ill. Stay home if you are sick to keep our markets safe!
- Masks – In order to keep our shopper and vendor community safe, we ask that you please wear a mask when visiting our market. Vendors who do not have a physical barrier between them and our shoppers will also be asked to do so.
- Parking – The lot directly outside the UBC Farm is only for folks with accessibility needs. Review this map to see other parking areas, marked in orange. Click here for more parking options in the Wesbrook Village, including EV and car share areas.
- Reusable bags – Reusable bags will not be encouraged at our market this year, but are permitted in the market area as long as customers fill the bags themselves and do not place their bags on any surfaces. Do not bring containers to have filled at the market.
- Payments – We encourage card payments at this time, but cash remains to be a payment option.
- Entry queues – There will be two queues located outside the UBC Farm parking lot. One for seniors and vulnerable shoppers (open 10 am- 10:30 am), and the other for general customers. Please wait in the appropriate queue until our staff tells you to enter the market area.
- One-way traffic – Our market has one-way traffic this year. Please follow signage and know that you will be asked to leave if you do not follow our guidelines while at the market.
- Hand sanitizing – Please sanitize your hands upon entering the market at our sanitization station. Within the market there is a handwashing station and a few more sanitization stations to keep your hands clean throughout your visit.
- Physical distancing – We will be limiting the amount of people in the market area at one time this year. There will be queues for you to wait in outside the market area, please maintain a 2 metre distance from all other visitors throughout your time at the market and in queues.
- Shop solo – We ask that you only have one person per household attend the market, where possible, to reduce wait times and facilitate physical distancing.
- Shop don’t stop- please buy what you need and exit the market. This shortens queues and reduces risk for everyone!
- Vendor Queues – Pylons mark the start of a vendor queue, maintain a distance of 2 metres from all other customers in the queue.
- Grabbing your goods – Please avoid touching vendor products, unless directly instructed by the vendor themselves. In most cases vendors will package products for you, but in situations when you are packing your own bag, do not let your personal items come in contact with their work space.
- Seating areas – There will be no seating or gathering areas available at the market or on the Farm site. All food or coffee will be served to go, and we ask that you please take your purchases off-site to enjoy.
- Weekly Map – Market maps will be updated on the Friday before market so you can see exactly where vendors will be located.
- Market Prizes – No stamp cards this year- fill our our shopper survey once per month or tag us on social media to be entered to win our draw for $25 of Market gift cards!
Date and Time
June 5 – November 27, 2021 | Saturdays 10:00AM – 2:00PM | Tuesdays 4:00PM – 6:00PM
UBC Farm | 3461 Ross Drive