20th Annual UBC Farm Farmers’ Market
June 5 – November 27, 2021:
Saturdays from 10:00AM – 2:00PM, Tuesdays from 4:00PM – 6:00PM at the UBC Farm
September 1 – October 27, 2021 :
Wednesdays from 11:00AM – 2:00PM at the UBC Bookstore
Join us on Saturday, June 5 for the 20th Annual UBC Farm Farmers’ Market! Don’t miss the 20th year of Vancouver’s only multi-vendor farmers’ market located on a working farm! In addition to certified organic and farm-fresh produce, fruits, herbs, and free-range eggs from the UBC Farm, the Saturday Multi-vendor Farmers’ Market also features a variety of other local vendors selling meat, vegan cheese, mushrooms, fruit, vegetables, nursery plants, baked goods, alcohol, and prepared foods, alongside food and coffee vendors.
Need more fresh UBC Farm produce? Don’t miss our Tuesday Evening Markets, from 4pm – 6pm, a smaller affair where we sell only our organically certified UBC Farm produce – just in time for dinner.
We accept card payments and UBC students receive a 20% discount on all UBC Farm produce. Please visit our website for more details and to read our safety protocols for market shoppers: ubcfarm.ubc.ca/food
- Masks – Masks are recommended to be worn while you are visiting on the farm.
- Parking – The lot directly outside the UBC Farm has 2 hours of free parking for our visitors. Review this map to see other parking areas, marked in orange. Click here for more parking options in the Wesbrook Village, including EV and car share areas.
- Payments – We encourage card payments at this time, but cash remains to be a payment option.
- Hand sanitizing – Please sanitize your hands upon entering the market at our sanitization station. Within the market there is a handwashing station and a few more sanitization stations to keep your hands clean throughout your visit.
- Vendor Queues – Pylons mark the start of a vendor queue, maintain a distance of 2 metres from all other customers in the queue.
- Grabbing your goods – Please avoid touching vendor products, unless directly instructed by the vendor themselves. In most cases vendors will package products for you, but in situations when you are packing your own bag, do not let your personal items come in contact with their work space.
- Weekly Map – Market maps will be updated on the Friday before market so you can see exactly where vendors will be located.
- Market Prizes – UBC Farm Market Stamp Cards will not be used this season, but we will still be drawing winners for market gift cards every two months. Please refer to our Saturday Market section below for more details.
Date and Time
June 5 – November 27, 2021 | Saturdays 10:00AM – 2:00PM | Tuesdays 4:00PM – 6:00PM
September 1 – October 27, 2021 | Wednesdays 11:00AM – 2:00PM
UBC Farm | 3461 Ross Drive | Saturdays & Tuesdays
UBC Bookstore | 6200 University Blvd | Wednesdays