UBC Farm Saturday Farmers’ Market
June 4 – November 26, 2022:
Saturdays from 10:00AM – 2:00PM at the UBC Farm
Don’t miss out on Vancouver’s only multi-vendor farmers’ market located on a working farm! In addition to certified organic and farm-fresh produce, fruits, herbs, and seeds from the UBC Farm, the Saturday Multi-vendor Farmers’ Market also features a variety of other local vendors selling meat, mushrooms, fruit, vegetables, nursery plants, baked goods, alcohol, coffee, and prepared foods, alongside food trucks and local artists!
We accept card payments and UBC students receive a 10% discount on all UBC Farm produce. Please visit our website for more details: ubcfarm.ubc.ca/food
- Parking – The lot directly outside the UBC Farm has 2 hours of free parking for our visitors. Review this map to see other parking areas, marked in orange. Click here for more parking options in the Wesbrook Village, including EV and car share areas.
- Payments – Both card and cash are accepted at our farm stall. However, some of our vendors will only accept cash.
- Hand sanitizing – Please sanitize your hands upon entering the market at our info booth. Within the market there is a handwashing station and a few more sanitization stations to keep your hands clean throughout your visit.
- Grabbing your goods – Please avoid touching vendor products, unless directly instructed by the vendor themselves. In most cases vendors will package products for you, but in situations when you are packing your own bag, do not let your personal items come in contact with their work space.
- Weekly Map – Market maps will be updated on the Friday before market so you can see exactly where vendors will be located.
- Market Prizes – Enter into our bimonthly survey draw by completing our market survey either in person or online for TWO chances to win a $25 market gift certificate! Prize winners will be drawn on the last week of July, September, and November. Entries will remain in the drawing pool throughout the entire market season.