UBC Farm Fall Fair
Saturday September 14, 2019 from 10:00AM-2:00PM
Celebrate the changing seasons and learn about sustainable food at our third annual Fall Fair, where you can get your fill of fall bounty fruits and vegetables alongside u-pick pumpkins, pie contest and tasting, live music, kids’ activities, weirdest veggie contest, and more!
Just in time for the return of students to campus, and this year falling on Homecoming, the UBC Farm Fall Fair is your chance to learn how to get involved in our research and teaching in sustainable food systems and celebrate the harvest with fellow students, faculty, staff, alumni and neighbours.
Want to join the pie contest? Fill out the entry form here and learn more about the contest and prizes.
Join us for a celebration of the harvest and enjoy a fun-filled day:
- Live music from Route 9 and Leah Williams & Mark Dowding
- Farm photo booth
- Free farm tours explaining our active research and programs (including visiting the chickens)
- U-pick pumpkin piles
- Food and coffee trucks
- Pie competition and public tasting (to participate, fill out the entry form here)
- Hands-on activities for kids
- Weirdest vegetable contest
- More than 30 different local vendors selling produce, fruit, meat, mushrooms, cheese, eggs, baked goods, beverages, sweet treats, alcohol, artisan goods, and more
- Information showcasing all the research, teaching and learning happening at the UBC Farm
- Information on how to get involved with food security initiatives on UBC campus
Date and Time
Saturday September 14, 2019 | 10:00AM – 2:00PM
UBC Farm | 3461 Ross Drive